991 Unipack 2.0 Case Packer
The versatile and compact Unipack 2.0 is a multifunctional combination case packer, unpacker and repacker designed for pick-and-place applications across the brewing, beverage, dairy and food industries.
Designed for small to medium plants, this packer shines in the 5 to 15 case-per-minute range. It covers a small footprint, and with an optional mobility kit provides true portability.
- Adjustable gripper heads for a wide range of applications
- Dynamic servo-controlled gantry
- Balanced load distribution based on a unique bridge-type design
- Small footprint, with standard parallel conveyor and 90° configurations available
- Fully programmable product handling through intuitive HMI
- Safety interlock guard doors
991 Unipack 2.0 Case Packer Specifications
|Speed:**||Up to 15 CPM|
|Product Range:||Glass, PET, bottles and cans – round, oval, molded|
|Machine Construction:||Heavy-duty stainless steel, tubular with weldments|
|Container Range:||Crate, carton, tray, cluster, basket, display|
|Air:||60 psi with 1/2″ NPT|
|Motors:||Packer: Vari-speed through Allen Bradley PowerFlex 525 VFDs
Case Feed: Vari-speed through Allen Bradley PowerFlex 525 VFDs
|Control Voltage:||24 Volt DC|
* Standard-Knapp is committed to continuous product improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
** Speed is dependent upon application.
* indicates required field
Sales: (860) 342-1100
Fax: (860) 342-1557