Employment Opportunities at Standard-Knapp
Are you interested in joining the Standard-Knapp team? Check back often for open job listings. Please contact us for application instructions. Resumes should be emailed to Jobs@standard-knapp.com.
63 Pickering Street, Portland, CT 06480 U.S.A.
Email resumes to: Jobs@standard-knapp.com
Field Service Engineer - Packaging Equipment
|Available Position(s):||Field Service Engineer – Packaging Equipment|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Compensation:||Salary Based on Experience, 40 hrs/week, overtime, full benefits, car allowance|
|Location:||Home Office & Travel Nationwide|
|Industry:||Packaging Equipment/Machinery for Food & Beverages Industries|
|Travel:||Over 90% across North America (US, Canada and Mexico) and occasional international travel. (Travel time is paid in full)|
A successful Field Service Engineer candidate is responsible for ensuring a high rate of customer satisfaction through the installation, troubleshooting, repair and support of new and legacy Standard-Knapp packaging equipment at the customer’s facility. The candidate must have a background in automation and have strong PLC knowledge. Field Service Engineer will be required to write detailed service reports for each job and report directly to the service manager.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Installation, start-up, commissioning and test of the company’s equipment supplied to a customer plant.
- Technical assistance, both mechanical and electrical, during and after warranty period on site or by phone.
- Training customer’s employees and other services on the equipment delivered to the customer.
- Other tasks as required to fulfill their mandate.
Assets & Experiences:
- Proficiency in Machine Automation, Mechanics, and Electronics
- 3+ years Field Service experience in a similar industry preferred
- Proficiency in Rockwell Automation software, specifically RSLogix 5000
- Conversational Spanish an asset
Please email resumes to Jobs@standard-knapp.com.