Preventative Maintenance Program
Standard-Knapp’s industry-first Preventative Maintenance Program is designed to ease the burden of maintaining the quality, safety, and production throughput of your packaging equipment throughout its lifespan.
By leveraging the knowledge of our experienced field service engineers, you can be confident that your Standard-Knapp machinery is meeting your production requirements.
Discounted up to 10%*
Parts ordered after audit:
At no extra charge
* 10% discount applies when signing up for full year Service Maintenance Program.
Benefits of Program
Improved Line Efficiency
Easier Maintenance Scheduling & Budgeting
Pro Machine Training
Extended Asset Lifespan
Reduced Production Downtime
Discounted Parts and Service
Scope of Work
Service visits covered under the Preventative Maintenance (PM) Agreement include the following:
- Machinery Audit(s) which includes functional checks to evaluate worn, missing, or damaged parts.
- Informal Training of operator and maintenance personnel, hands-on at the machine.
- Stock Room Audit to inventory spare parts on site. Compile a list of parts needed to maintain an appropriate stock level of wear and “critical” parts.
- Written Report from the Service Technician covering the results of the machine audit, and services performed under the maintenance program. Further recommendations and/or observations will be included.
- Recommended Parts List resulting from the audit is generated and quoted at a 5% discount.
Note: Installation of recommended parts and machine rebuilds are not included under this program and will be quoted and scheduled separately
Request more information
Please complete the form below to request more information about our maintenance programs, or call (860) 342-1100.