646 Pic-N-Place Uncaser
Quickly and Gently Removes Glass and Plastic Containers From Full Cases
- Robust Construction – Stainless steel tubular frame
- High Reliability – Designed for 24/7 operation
- Simple Operation – Fast, easy operation
- Easy Walk-by Maintenance™ – See-through safety guarding
- Flexible and Adaptable to future applications
- Quality Fit and Finish – Solid appearance & reliable operation
Pic-N-Place Uncaser Specifications*
The Standard-Knapp 646 Pic-N-Place Uncaser features a stainless steel packer frame, articulating-arm gripper placement, clear safety guarding, and quick, easy changeover.
|Model:||646 Pic-N-Place Uncaser||
|Speed:||Up to 30 cycles per minute**|
|Casefeed Style:||Butt Connect|
|Bottle Output:||Group or 1-6 lanes|
|Product Types:||Bottles (plastic or glass)|
6″ 15″ width; 4″
|Main Control Panel:||NEMA 12, Machine Mounted|
|Operator Interface:||Allen-Bradley PanelView|
|System Control:||Allen-Bradley CompactLogix|
|Electrical Supply:||460VAC 3-phase 60Hz|
|Pneumatics Supply:||80psi with 1/2″ NPT|
|Lubrication:||Point, Cluster or Automatic|
|Infeed Drive:||2 HP|
|Indexing Conveyor||Servo-Driven Conveyor|
* Standard-Knapp is committed to continuous product improvement. Specifications are subject to change based on product line conditions or customer requirements.
** Depending on product and case.
Heavy duty servo motors equipped with robust, light weight arms ensure quick, smooth, and consistent motion.
Precision, servo-driven operation ensures that bottle motion matches conveyor speed when placing and releasing.
Full-neck insertion places the bottom of the gripper against the shoulder of the bottle for secure handling.
- Indexing: Full cases enter the case infeed through a gate for positive control of system back pressure.
- Positioning & Gripping: Servo controls position gripper fingers directly over each bottle so that each gripper enters partitioned or non-partitioned cases with ease.
- Placement: Pneumatically-driven grippers (latch or bladder) provide secure gripping of bottles.
* indicates required field