333 Vanguard Wrap-Around Packer
The wide product packaging range includes:
- Cartons Bottles (glass or plastic)
- Round or Non-round
- Gable top
- Aseptic packs
333 Vanguard Wrap-Around Packer Specifications*
|Model:||333 Vanguard Packer||
|Speed:**||Up to 30 cycles per minute**|
|Infeed Style:||Butt Connect or Side Sweep onto 5′ extension|
|Product Lanes:||1 – 8 lanes|
|Product Types:||Single, Multi-Pack, Glass, Plastic, Round, Non-Round|
|Case/Tray Sizes:||6×9×4″ min; 13×18×14″ max|
|Wrap Dimensions:||6×9×4″ min; 13×18×14″ max|
|Retrieval Control:||High-Volume Suction|
|Main Control Panel:||NEMA 12, Machine Mounted|
|System Control:||Allen-Bradley ControlLogix|
|Electrical Supply:||460VAC – 3-phase 60Hz|
|Air Supply:||80psi with 1/2″ NPT|
|Lubrication:||Point, Cluster or Automatic|
|Infeed Drive:||2 HP|
|Indexing Conveyor:||Servo-Driven Lug Chain|
|Retrieval Control:||Servo-Driven Lift, Vacuum Hold|
|Glue Type:||Hot Glue with Spray Application|
* Standard-Knapp is committed to continuous product improvement. Specifications are subject to change based on product line conditions or customer requirements.
** Depending on product and case.
|Vanguard provides full corrugated wraparound packing. Pneumatically-controlled top and side actuation provide complete control over compression. Delicate products are fully protected.|
|Snap-in change parts and high-visibility indicators and scales ensure accurate, repeatable changeover.|
|Wide mouth, flexible vacuum cups and high-volume suction ensure consistant blank selection and forming.|
All Versatron Servo Case Packer change parts are designed for 15-minute changeover, utilizing 3 modular components:
- Riding Strips have unique slide-in design for automatic alignment.
- Grid Basket uses Standard-Knapp’s patented Snap-in Grid Technology to easily change from product to product.
- Lane Guide Spacers are lightweight and have chamfered edges for easy drop-in replacement.
1. Riding Strips
The riding strips have a unique, slide-in design.
2. Grid Basket
Patented Snap-In Grid Technology provides easy changeover and maintenance for a variety of product sizes.
3. Lane Guide Spacers
The lane guide spacers ensure the perfect width for each product.
Standard Grid Features:
- Grid-full Detection feature is completely adjustable.
- Quick-adjust Handles provide quick adjustment and eliminate the need for tools.
- Scales and Pointers ensure fast and repeatable machine changeovers.
- Grid Caddy is ergonomically designed for quick changeover of grid basket.
- Modular Design for simple, no-tools changeover. Each unit consists of a grid basket, riding strips and lane guide spacers.
* indicates required field