199 Continuous-Motion Case Tape Sealer
The Standard-Knapp 199 Case Tape Sealer is a continuous-motion inline machine that provides consistent tape sealing, whether integrated with the discharge of a case packer or installed as a stand-alone machine.
- Pneumatic Flap Tucker ensures precise timing and consistent tape application for re-shipper cases(RSC). An optional servo-controlled “bowtie” flap tucker handles primed-flap cases.
- Fewer moving parts means reduced downtime.
- Continuous-motion, inline case handling permits consistent tape sealing. Speeds of 30-56 cpm are achievable for RSCs, and 30-70 cpm with the servo-controlled flap opener for stiff flaps.
- Robust, proven compression section utilizes standard friction belt to easily handle lightweight cases and eliminates the need for side belts.
- Sealed-flange bearings for long life and maintenance-free operation.
Stainless steel tubular frame
Designed for 24/7 operation
User-friendly push-button control panel
No Guard Doors
Light curtains prevent injury while allowing easy-access for changeover or maintenance
Quick, Positive Changeover
One operator can complete changeover in less than 2 minutes
Quality Fit and Finish
Proudly assembled in the U.S.A.
Quick, easy system status assessment
Durable and Consistent Tape Head
The Model 199 Case Tape Sealer features the robust, stainless steel DEKKA22 tape head. This tape head is both easy to adjust and simple to maintain.
Loading can be done in 30 seconds or less without removing the assembly. The exclusive “No Break” tape system advances the tape along its centerline, avoiding edge stress and helping to prevent tape breaks.
Optional “Bowtie” Flap Tucker for Primed Flap Cases
The bowtie rotates 180˚ to accurately fold the rear flap, following the case until the flap meets the flap guide. The bowtie is servo-controlled for reliable, configurable operation. Laminate construction ensures that the bowtie is durable and built to last. A pneumatic flap tucker design is used for speeds of 35 cpm or less.
199 Tape Sealer Specifications*
|Model:||199 Tape Sealer|
|Speed:||30 – 56 cpm with Pneumatic flap tucker (RSCs)
30 – 70 cpm with Servo-Controlled Bowtie flap tucker (Primed-Flap Cases) **
|Voltage:||230/460V, 60Hz, 3 Phase|
|Air Supply:||60psi with ” NPT|
|Control Voltage:||24 VDC|
|Interface:||Push-button Control Panel|
|Case Specifications:||Corrugated, RSC or Primed Flaps|
|Case Dimensions (min. max.):||Length: 7″ 24″
Width: 5.5″ 19″
Height: 5″ 18″
|Taper Unit:||DEKKA 22 Tape Head|
|Construction:||Rust-Proof Stainless Steel|
|Footprint:||12′ L 5’6″ W|
|Assembled in:||Portland, CT U.S.A.|
|Manuals:||Available on CD-ROM|
* Standard-Knapp is committed to continuous product improvement. Specifications are subject to change based on product line conditions or customer requirements. All dimensions are approximate.
** Servo-controlled bowtie flap tucker required for primed-flap cases.
* indicates required field
Sales: (860) 342-1100, ext. 239
Fax: (860) 342-1557