TSUP Tray/Shrink Packer (Tray, Shrink, Unsupported, Pad)
The Tritium™ 298 Tray/Shrink Packer (TSUP) offers high reliability and robust construction for tray, pad, U-board and unsupported products. What makes the Tritium 298 truly innovative is its flexible, high-speed Robo-Wand™ wrapping module. The Robo-Wand module provides consistent, tight, wrinkle-free wrapping of a wide range of product sizes. The servo-controlled Robo-Wand has multi-axis control for limitless packing possibilities without the need for change parts and is capable of running up to 120 trays per minute. Side Film Stand The dual-roll side film stand provides high-capacity film inventory for less frequent roll replacement, ergonomic loading, simple film splicing, and open access to film rolls. Consistent
- Product Infeed and Tray Magazine The Product Infeed incorporates Zero-Gap technology to ensure that all rows of all packs are full. The high-capacity tray magazine extends out from underneath the infeed for fast, easy reloading.
- Escapement and Grouper The Escapement removes upstream line pressure for better grouping. The Grouper separates the products into groups based on the lanes and rows of that pack.
- Compression Section The Compression Section brings the trays up underneath the grouped product and positions tray tabs for gluing.
- Gluing Section The Gluing Section applies glue to the tray tabs using electronics-controlled pneumatic spray guns. Electronic controls ensure precision glue application over a wide range of tray sizes.
- Wrapping Section with Robo Wand The servo-controlled Robo-Wand provides simple and accurate product wrapping over a wide range of product heights, widths and configurations.
High-Capacity, Ergonomic Tray Blank Magazine
The horizontally loaded tray blank magazine allows the operator to load up to 1500 blanks without bending or stretching. An optional 3000-blank capacity magazine is available.
Slide-out Film Feed
The film bed pivots downward so that the entire assembly slides out for quick inspection and ease of maintenance. Recovery from a jam is quick and easy.
Consistent Film Tension
Wrapping film remains taut and maintains continuous flow for worry-free output, even film cuts and dependable product wraps.
Side Film Stand
The dual-roll side film stand provides high-capacity film inventory for less frequent roll replacement, ergonomic loading, simple film splicing, and open access to film rolls.
Standard-Knapp's Tritium™ 298 TSUP Tray/Shrink Packer provides the flexibility that our packaging customers need to be successful today… and into the future!
Within the Tritium TSUP's footprint lies the ability to package PET, glass, HDPE, steel, aluminum and fiberboard into case, tray, film, U-board, pad and unsupported configurations. Designed for ease of operation and maintenance, this system has the flexibility to produce more, faster, with less packaging materials, meeting the "truck to shelf to consumer" packaging demands of today's customers, while reducing waste.
- Zero-Gap Infeed eliminates product void early in loading process, providing jam-free operation and avoiding lane product starving. Smoothly and reliably, the infeed guarantees steady release of product, with no tipping, product damage or mis-packs.
- Compression Paddles guide product with positive control for precise tray forming with smooth, even and orderly product flights.
- Robo-Wand™ wrapping system seamlessly adapts to different product profiles at the touch of a button. High-speed, wrinkle-free precision wraps on all types of packs with intuitive height and length pattern detection. Multi-axis servo-controlled operation and magnetically-held design allows for limitless packing possibilities with minimal maintenance and no change parts.
- Intuitive Operator Interface on a high-resolution run screen, displaying at-a-glance system status. Machine speed is indicated by a recognizable speedometer graphic.
- Changeover from one pack style to another is quick and simple – the Tritium was engineered for unsupported operation, so changing to a pad, tray or U-board configuration can be done in 15 minutes. The operator simply selects a new product on the operator interface screen and installs a small number of lightweight change parts. All change parts are CNC precisionmachined for accurate fit and plug-and-play operation.
- Modular Construction and engineering to extremely tight tolerances ensures gentle product transitions and smooth transfers between conveyors.
TRITIUM™ Tray/Shrink Packer Standard Features*
|Model:||Tritium Tray/Shrink Packer™|
|Speeds:||Up to 120 trays per minute|
|Case Type:||Tray, Pad, Unsupported and U Board|
|Product Infeed Chain:||Application Dependent|
|Product Lanes:||1 to 8|
|Tray Sizes:||Width: 5.5" to 18.5" |
Length: 5" to 16"
|Industries Served:||1.5" to 4"|
|Main Control Panel:||Nema 12, Floor Mounted|
|Interface:||Allen-Bradley PanelView 1000 Plus|
|Electrical Supply:||460V – 60 HZ – 3 Phase|
|Air Supply:||80 PSI, 6 CFM|
|VFD Controller:||Allen-Bradley Powerflex 525 AC|
* Standard-Knapp is committed to continuous product improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.